5 November 2022 - Taiwanese Cuisine Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei and Changhua, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Taipei meetup: 竣師父牛肉麵店(google map: Google Maps)
Changhua meetup:7-ELEVEN 崙北門市(google map: Google Maps)
:calendar: DATE:
Taipei meetup: 2022/11/05
Changhua meetup:2022/11/12
:alarm_clock: TIME:
Taipei meetup: 18:00~20:00(GMT+8)
Changhua meetup:(GMT+8)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

1. Meet-up Concept: We look forward to sharing delicacies from Taiwan through this event. The postcard was compounded with 2 Taiwanese cuisines, the beef noodle(牛肉麵) and BaWan(肉圓). Both of them are famous and popular dishes in Taiwan.
    * Note: The name of the food was translated from Chinese. The “BaWan” is actually a transliteration from Taiwanese Hokkien, one of the mainstream local languages here.*
  2. We invited a Taiwanese illustrator “meitzu” to design our postcard and stamp. People who attend reality meet-up can use the designed stamp freely, share their own experience on Postcrossing and write postcards together! Furthermore, people attending Taipei meetup can enjoy the beef noodle at the same time!
    In addition to attending the meet-up, we also offer the stamp to people who only purchase the cards at Changhua National Stamp Exhibition. (We guessed that many Postcrossing players will go to the exhibition, so this decision can benefit more people.)
  3. People who join the Taipei meet-up should pay for their own fee for the food in the meetup restaurant.
    Postcard design:

Stamp:
5 Likes

so cute!
somebody want exchange? OwO

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for these cute meetup cards!
Send me pm please

Hello, very beautiful postcards) I want an exchange
Postcards can be viewed here
Harry Potter Обмен Гарри Поттер – 150 Bilder | VK
Movies / cartoons / series Обмен:фильмы/мультфильмы/сериалы – 74 Bilder | VK
General exchange Обмен общий – 237 Bilder | VK
Vladivostok and lighthouses Обмен: Владивосток, маяки – 41 Bilder | VK
Meetings Обмен Встречные – 20 Bilder | VK

Please send me pm!

PM sent.

Very cute! Looking for an exchange for this postcard ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶ My postcards:meetup cards – Google Drive

PM sent :slight_smile: