5/5謝謝媽媽聚會與5/6立夏聚會(May 5th Thanks Mom Meetup and May 6th Commencement of Summer Meetup in Taipei, Taiwan)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 奧蘿茉CAFE北車店 台北市中正區南陽街26號 No. 26, Nanyang Street, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City
:calendar: DATE: 2023.5.6
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30~13:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

本次聚會訂於5/6上午於奧蘿茉CAFE北車店舉行(這家早午餐滿好吃的!全天供應 但不列入低消)
因現場座位有限
如欲報名者請於5/2前私訊我(或電子郵件 lily0502@gmail.com) 並完成繳費
每人費用400元,含現場低消一杯飲料100元(可補差額換其他飲料)及三款聚會片各10張(共30張)
另本次聚會由主辦提供多款澳門KumaYanKee作者及Maruco小畫室設計之可愛印章借與會者蓋用
未事先完成報名及繳費者謝絕與會
請勿未報名臨時出現

I will prepare some stamps, participants can write postcards to thanks Mom and use stamps, chat with other postcrosser.

2023 Mother’s Day in Taiwan is on May 14th, participants maybe write some postcards on May 6th, and sent postcards on May 10th with a special postmark.

Due to the limited space, if you want to participate this meetup, please pm me or email lily0502@gmail.com before May 2, everyone price NT.400, include one drink and 30 meetup cards, thanks.

立夏:值此時序,初春播種的秧苗已長成一片綠油油,氣溫逐漸回升,象徵夏季的開始,春暖花開的春季即告結束。
“Commencement of Summer”: Now the seedlings planted in early spring have already grown, and the fields are green and lush. The temperature is rising gradually, resembling the start of summer, and the warm flower-blooming spring is about to end.

1 Like

謝謝媽媽(Thanks Mom)聚會片兩款

2 Likes

你好,我5月13日會參加比利時Antwerp的meet-up,圖片附上,如果中意的話,可以direct swap這張嗎?感謝!

2 Likes

可以 沒問題 請私訊我 謝謝

立夏聚會片一款

3 Likes

I’ll be attending :slight_smile:

Hello. I’ll join the meetup. See you there. :relaxed:

Hi, my name is Tanja. I live in Berlin.

Who trades with me his Meet up card from 5.5.23, preferably Hadenkarte or card with the glass? In exchange there is the Meet up card from Meet up in Quedlinburg 29.4.23.

About positive feedback I am happy and I wish you much fun.

Best regards TanjaS

The bunny card is sweet! I would love to swap.

Hello
I would love to receive such a postcard. Here is my exchange. I myself recently became a mother and collect a collection of postcards mother and child)
https://postcards.framework.by