4th June, 2023 Unwilling grow up meet up in Nanjing

:world_map: PROVINCE: JIANG SU
:world_map: CITY: Nanjing
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sober Space(Nanjing South railway Station)
:calendar: DATE: 4th June
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Meet friends, Write postcards
欢迎南京江宁和周边的小伙伴加入我们!Warmly welcome new friends to join us.

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

1 Like

Neither of these images have the Postcrossing is a registered trademark notice in English on them and that needs to be included before the meeting is approved.

We are unable to see the Trademark notice on this image, can you show it to us please?

Postcards using the logo need to clearly state (in English) that they are for a Postcrossing meetup and this needs to be clear they are a meetup postcard so that the receivers can understand what it is. We can see that some of the images do not specifically say they are designed for a meetup. Please tell your designers that this information needs to be included in English.

1 Like

Please answer my questions

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Please answer my questions. Without answers you place future meetings using the Postcrossing logo in jeopardy.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

I’m sorry for my carelessness. I will make corrections.

Please upload the corrected images.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Please upload the corrected images.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Since there isn’t enough time for us to prepare. We decide to arrange the four postcard in next month’s meeting.