4 November 2023 - Vaduz 3rd Meetup in the Principality of Liechtenstein - Welcome

:world_map: CITY/REGION:
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: in front of Postoffice in Vaduz, Principality of Liechtenstein
:calendar: DATE: 4th November 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10.30 am (CEST)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Having a good time & signing postcards

If you travel by public transport, take the train to Sargans or Buchs/SG and then change to the Bus that will bring your to “Vaduz, Post”.

We have time to buy stamps or you can order them online Briefmarken / Sammeln - Philatelie Liechtenstein

The motive for the card is agreed upon by Ninnle and myself. We have choosen as motive the legend of the NIGHT PEOPLE. Around the year 1000, this small group of Alemanni reached the high plateau of Goms (Valais, Switzerland), at that time the highest of all Alpine settlements. It is not known exactely what caused some of these shepherds, cattle breeders and mountain farmes to soon leave the upper Valais again in all directions, thus gradually changing form “Valaisans” to “Walsers”. Triesenberg/Liechtenstein is one of the places the Walser have chosen for new settlement. In the Village of Triesenberg/ Lichtenstein you can find out more about the night people on a theme path.

Please let me know how many cards you wish until latest 23. October 2023. Thank you!

After we walk together through the “Städle” (Vaduz City) and then slowly get active… signing postcards/ enjoying a delicious lunch at the Gasthof Au, Austrasse 2, 9490 Vaduz (Bus stop “Vaduz, Au”).

Participants:

1. @Ninnle
  2. @Zastia
  3. @TurtleFan
  4. @TanParm
  5. @Barbara58
  6. @murgtal
  7. @thstreit
  8. @swiss-lady
  9. @schneggisabrina
  10. @sophia2013
  11. @mayflower5
  12. @Pistenqueen
  13. @Herkules
  14. @azzurri
  15. @trauti
  16. @sausi
  17. @polarfahrer
  18. @aGnesTR

@linos203, will decide at short notice

who is next?

11 Likes

Ich bin dabei :muscle:t3:

Puh, a week after Bielefeld. Not sure if I can manage that.

Yay, I can make this!

Thank you for the initiative and for helping me :hearts:

1 Like

You are very strong, I know… give it a go, OK? :sunflower:

Looking forward to meeting you again! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hi Anita,
in your title the Meeting Point is Vienna, please change.

I don’t know if I will join, it might be a short time decision. Depends on the weather, because I would come by bicycle. Is there a limitation on participants?

Dear Linos2023
Thank you for the hint about Vienna. Took me a while to figure out where to change… but I found the solution to the problem :smile:.
Usually we are not to much people at a meeting in the Swiss/Liechtenstein hook. I strongly belive you can also come at short notice… I will list you as deciding at short notice and we keep in touch, OK? Have a great day Anita

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:

Yeahhhh, count me in +1

1 Like

cool, looking fwd to meeting you again TanParm

GrĂĽezi liebe Anita!
Schreibe mich mal unter Vorbehalt dazu! Ich komme da gerade
erst aus dem Urlaub in Italien mit meinem San Marino Meeting
zurĂĽck und habe am 11.11. schon ein Meeting im Saarland und
6 Tage später möchte ich Wien einen Besuch abstatten! Habe also
ganz schön viel vor in diesem Jahr! Suche noch Sponsoren :wink:
Ich behalt’s mal im Auge! Grüßle Euer Herr Kules

1 Like

@ Herkules: Thanks for your getting in touch. Let’s see what becomes out of this “unter Vorbehalt”. All the best

Hallo Anita,
schöne Idee, trag mich mal unter “maybe” ein, bin noch nicht sicher ob das klappt.
LG Katharina

@ travel_refelection: perfect, would be great if you come too :blush:

@Zastia @travel_reflection
GrĂĽezi liebe Anita!
…aus meinem “unter Vorbehalt” wird immer wahrscheinlicher ein JA!
Aber trotzdem erst mal noch so stehen lassen, gebe dann aber Bescheid!
Freue mich schon, Katharina auch wieder zu sehen! Euer Herr Kules :beers:

2 Likes

@ Herkules: Wir sind gespannt, was aus dieser Anmeldung noch wird :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

50 cards for me :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in exchanging the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meet up and thank you in advance.