4 November 2023 - Meetup in Lima, Peru

Hello everyone,

I think the meetup card from your meeting is really great. I have already been to both countries and have many wonderful memories with them. I would like to exchange this meetup card for German meetup cards. Is there anyone here, who would like to swap this Card with me? I would be happy about an inquiry.

Have fun at the meetup.

Cheers Anne

Hello! Is there someone who would like to swap a meetingcard with me? I can send you a meetingcard back from Namur in Belgium which is on the same day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, I’m from Indonesia.
Can we swap the meetup card?
I will send you meetup card from Surabaya, Indonesia which held on 5 November.

En una semanita y ya…
nos veremos!!!
:love_letter: :tada: :peru:
@lizacastillo @coco300fenix @NaruMinamino @RobertAK @roxmdm @ndntonio @Aladeral @evary @TouristPeru @Katiadri @panamericanka @Marcos @ Nelly_Ramos @Florels @fernada_ayai @Sakurajei @erchc @Elevis_83 @aevesa @titocp
Y toda la gente que se entusiasme, vengan.

2 Likes

Nos vemos pronto!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Valentina from Moscow, Russia. Does anyone want to swap this Card with me? I have a lot of postcards to exchange SWAP | Zonerama.com

@Luziaceleste
Happy Postcrossing! :peru:
I would like to exchange a card from the meeting in Lima / Peru! I’m at the meeting in Vaduz / Liechtenstein that day! :liechtenstein:
My address is in the profile
Best wishes send Herkules

2 dias mas!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

:heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Ayer estuvimos reunidos con amistad, Postales y mucha charla.

Gracias a todos por estos momentos inolvidables. :heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Obrigada @Luziaceleste for the great card. :smiley:

Glad you got it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dear Lucia @Luziaceleste ,
thank you very much for the beautiful Meetup postcard!!!
Best wishes and happy postcrossing!
Andre´

I got your as well, thank you for the swap!

Let’s keep meeting postcrossers in incredible events.

1 Like