4 May 2024 - Meetup Mother's Day MADRID

:world_map: CITY/REGION: MADRID
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: VIPS C/ De Alcalá 23 (metro-Sevilla) MADRID 28013

:calendar: DATE: 04/05/24
:alarm_clock: TIME: 18:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will meet to celebrate Mother’s Day to chat,share experiencies in postcrossing and have a drink!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

The images,location and time may vary as the day approaches

7 Likes

¡Hola, queridos Postcrossers!
Me interesaría mucho intercambiar las maravillosas postales.
Mis ofertas:

Disfrutad de la celebración y gracias por anticipado.

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

Deleting the image from the forum does not mean that the postcard is allowed to be used. We would need a reassurance that it is altered or is withdrawn from use in that case.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

@sheila93
La que decía que no tenía tiempo este año, ya estás organizando otra reunión!! xD

Oye, has hecho tú los diseños?? Son super bonitos! Las dos postales me gustan mucho pero tal vez la segunda sea mi favorita. La primera es más estática, diría yo. No sé, la segunda me parece un abrazo super tierno entre madre e hija.

Postadata: No sé de qué se queja la señora esta, el logo está sobre color rosa y se ve perfectamente! Lo lógico sería prohibir el mismo tono rojo y azul que hay en el logo, pero no los tropecientos mil tonos y matices que puedes hacer con rojos y azules… En fin, cómo están las cabezas.

@Ale Yaaa
Bueno ya sabes como es esto…una va a un meetup y tiene mono de más jajaja.
Me han tenido que ayudar con lo de las postales ya que estoy sin ordenador, pero ahora que hay que volver a rehacer otro diseño nose si llegaré a tiempo​:sweat:, así que ya veremos si sale adelante o no! (crucemos los dedos :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:)

Hola Livi.
Si todavía no encontraste tú intercambio de postal, yo te puedo enviar la primera)))))

1 Like

¡Hola!

A mi también me encantaría recibir esa postal! Aquí dejo las postales que tengo para intercambiar, en caso de que alguien estuviera interesado.

¡Muchas gracias de antemano! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hola, mándame tú dirección por privado))))

1 Like