4 May 2024 - Cat meet-up in Stupino

:world_map: CITY/REGION: city Stupino, Moscow oblast
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: st. Andropova, 61/11 - The Local History Museum of the city of Stupino. At the entrance, everyone is immediately directed to the right hall, not to get lost.
:calendar: DATE: 4 May 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Pleasant communication in a cozy atmosphere with like-minded people. Visiting the local history museum, studying the history of the region and signing postcards.
Admission to the museum is free.

7 Likes

Ciao,
my name is Maria Teresa and I write from Italy. I collect cat postcards and this one is beautiful; i would love to have it! Who wants to swap with me write to me; I have lots of postcards for exchanges, tell me what theme you are looking for.
Thanks and I hope someone writes me.
Greetings
Maria Teresa

2 Likes

Hello everyone, can anyone exchange with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:? I can provide this special-shaped card for exchange, or a photography party card in Shanghai

1 Like

привет предлагаю обмен - мои Anmelden | VK

Хэй! Я бы обменялась на эту открытку! Обменник — Яндекс Диск это ссылка на обменник обычными открытками, а ещё я делаю открытки ручной работы, их можно глянуть в инсте @ast_ra_ya

I can swap. Therst card with owls is lovely.

Thanks a lot! And these birds are parrots :blush:

:joy: parrots is lovely too

Поищу обмен Открытки на обмен – 80 Bilder | VK

Can we swap

Hello im Sheila from Spain im interesed for swap this lovely and cute meetup postcard😍
I can offer meetups card of my city.
Please dme if youre interesed!

1 Like

Write to me if you haven’t found an exchange