4 May 2024 - Attleboro, MA National Postcard Week Kickoff Meetup

Door prize component: US Stamps 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

1 Like

Door prize component: Sheet of 20 Pinata USA Forever stamps*

*Will be combined into a door basket.

1 Like

Drumroll please…

Ta-dah! Introducing the card design for our meetup.

I have just sent this card design to the printer for them to make 250 cards. Cards are standard 4 x 6 inch size. They will be glossy on the front and the back side will be matte for easy writing and stamping on.

50 cents per card

I am limiting cards at max of 20 until the meeting just to insure that everyone gets the chance to purchase some. If I have leftovers at the meeting, they will be available for purchase then.

20 postcards = $10.00
15 postcards = $7.50
10 postcards = $5.00

Please comment with how many you would like to purchase. I can take Venmo in advance or at the event. DM me for my Venmo handle.

Cash will also be accepted at the event. Exact change is helpful.

Your quantity of cards will be in your welcome packet. Must attend to receive cards. I won’t be mailing blank cards before or after the event. If you want any of your cards to remain blank (without signatures from the meetup) please tell me how many in advance as I might pre-stamp cards depending on how many attend.

UPDATE 5/3: SOLD OUT

5 Likes

Looks like I can make it! Would it be okay if I run a little late? I’m running on my sister’s schedule, unfortunately.

Also, I’d love to buy 10 cards! I’ll dm you for your venmo handle ASAP. :3

1 Like

Yes, you can run a little late. I sent you a DM. Happy to hear you can make it to the meetup.

I would love to come to the meet-up. Thanks for asking me.

1 Like

I would like to purchase 10 cards please.

1 Like

Hi Kellie,

Glad to hear you can make it. I’ll put you down for 10 cards. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d love to grab 10 cards! Very excited!

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaa-T. I love this card! Wow! So beautiful and perfect for the event! :star2: :smile: :star2:

1 Like

That card is BEAUTIFUL. Put me down for TEN please.

1 Like

@tia272 & @GBliss I have put you both down for 10 cards each.

Happy to hear the love for the card!

2 Likes

10 for me please!!

1 Like

You got it!

Is it too late to sign up for this? If not I would like to place an order for 20 cards.
Thank you
Sharon

1 Like

Nope not too late @Sharontup I’ll put you down for 20. Thanks!

I will be there!!! And i will take 10 cards (maybe 15 if there are some left over). Cant wait!!

1 Like

Hello, what a beautiful meetup-card. I wish I could have one. I can return the favor with a card from Leipzig.
Have fun @all. Greetings, Christian.

I’m so excited for another local meetup and one that fits in my schedule! Can I request 4 cards please. Thanks.

1 Like

Of course. I’ll put you down for 4 cards. Looking forward to meeting you!