30 October 2021 - Plettenberg Bay Meetup!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Plett Computers, Old Post Office Building, Upperdeck, Marine Way, Plettenberg Bay, 6600
:calendar: DATE: 30 October 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00am to 12:30am +2GMT
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Everybody is welcome to attend. This time we put together a custom card for the meetup! Give us your addresses and we will send you one!

Sincerely,
Duncan

3 Likes

can south africa send to taiwan?

Currently, No

https://www.postcrossing.com/postal-monitor

1 Like

If we send a card it will eventually go through though, won’t it?

I sent one to Lithuania recently and it is on the list but it went through eventually.

Your Post Office are the only ones who can answer your question. Postcrossing has reports of your Post Offices refusing to take mail for countries they cannot send to currently.

I’ll be at the meetup🌻

1 Like

Oof. That’s a pity. Thank you for your hard work. :slight_smile:

I’m from Hong Kong. Can I leave my address to you?

1 Like

Hello! I sent you a PM :smiley:

1 Like

You are welcome too. If you send me your address I can send you mine and we can swap. :slight_smile:

Hello, can we swap your card with this card from the meetup in Genova (Italy)?

1 Like

hi, could someone send me a postcard? I would be very happy since it is a country far from me. I live in Italy and I am 18 years old.

1 Like

You are welcome to! Pm me your address and I’ll pm ours.

1 Like

We 'd love to exchange. What is your address? If you PM it to us we can make plans for a swap

1 Like

Hi All

We had our postcrossing event and sent out plenty of cards. We had some little people(prep-schoolers) joining in to write cards! We each took turns writing cards. I see other members/groups have sent cards where everybody signed their cards… We didn’t do that but we know for next time!

Thanks for all the addresses. Sending/receiving letters brings such joy to my heart. :slight_smile:

Sincerely
Duncan

1 Like

We had an amazing and well supported Postcrossing meetup today, and were so happy to send our custom card to so many classes of students and interested individuals and postcrossers from all over the globe.
And yes we did even have a custom cake to celebrate the occasion…

15 Likes

Cake is amazing!

1 Like

Hi. Do you still have a meeting card? I would really like your card. I need to exchange a lot of cards

1 Like

I’m sorry to get back to you so late. We ran out of cards for the meetup at around the time we did the meetup but I will keep you in mind for our next meetup. :wink:

1 Like

What a wonderful cake!!!