30 July 2022 - Meetup at M/S Trollfjord (Hurtigruten)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: On M/S Trollfjord on its way to Geirangerfjorden, Norway
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Reception on M/S Trollfjord
:calendar: DATE: Saturday 30 July 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13.00/1 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Postcard shopping on boars, postcard signing, admire Geirangerfjorden

As I’m travelling with M/S Trollfjord (Hurtigruten) from Bergen on 28 July (departure 20:30/8.30 pm) to Trondheim, I thought it would be fun to have a meetup onboard.

M/S Trollfjord departure Ålesund on 30 July at 10:00 / 10 am and will then sail to Geiranger (and return to Ålesund at 19:00 / 7 pm) in case someone like to do this trip only (if possible).

Depending on the weather we could find out if it is possible to sit outside somewhere, or sit inside with a good view.

There will be a meetup postcard for this meetup in a very limted edition, so no swaps possible.

2 Likes

1 Like

Can we swap

As I have mentioned in the meet-up post, there are only 10 meet-up postcards, so no swaps are possible as they are all used for official postcards. All the other postcards are also used for official postcards.

Ooopsi, I missed this one! I live in Ålesund and was not aware of this until I saw your FB post about it…I hope you had a great voyage :slight_smile: