3 September 2022 - Meet-up in Nizhny Novgorod “Crossroads between worlds” (Loki of Asgard)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Russia, Nizhny Novgorod
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Loft-cafe “Zheltyi Shkaf” (Nizhny Novgorod, Gagarina str, 14)
:calendar: DATE: 3rd September 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing thematic postcards from a special cross-city series, dedicated to characters from famous movies/series. Our character is LOKI of Asgard (Loki Laufeyson, known by adoption as Loki Odinson and by his title as the God of Mischief). There will be lots of fun, photoes with Loki figures, Tom Hiddleston admiration and sharing emotions from Marvel Cinematic Universe. We will also help everyone who wants to learn more about postcrossing and send signed postcards from the main post office.

5 Likes

OMG! Is there any way I could get 2 (or 5) of these cards?
I can exchange Meetup cards (San Diego & Pasadena, CA).
Well…as soon as the USA can send mail to Russia again. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

This is one awesome design!!

Hello! Thank you for your kindness, the design is definitely marvelous!) I can put aside a couple of postcards for you and hope for the postal exchange coming back to normal! Send me your mail address!

2 Likes

Красотень какая :heart_eyes: Буду рада обменяться, могу предложить открытку с предстоящей и прошедшей встречи или что-то из обменника