3 July 2022 - Peggy's Cove Postcrossing Meet Up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sou’wester Restaurant and Souvenir shop 178 Peggys Point Rd, Peggys Cove, NS B3Z 3S2
:calendar: DATE: Sunday July 3/2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00pm-4:00pn
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

At 1pm we will take a group photo at the lighthouse then move it indoors on second floor in the restaurant. Complimentary tea or coffee payed by me. Meet & greet new postcrossers, sign meet up cards, participate in “trash to treasure” activity where you bring and take unwanted postal items.

Arrive earlier if you want to enjoy feeling the rumbling of the ocean waves on the rocky shore as well as visit the light house, souvenir shops. The post office on site has a special cancelation.

4 Likes
  1. Sophia
  2. Tim
  3. Jan cham
  4. Donna macgregor

Awesome meet up everyone!!

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

Are there any official meetup signed cards available for purchase?

Oh ho I missed this one!
When is the next meet up at Peggy’s?
HP

I am planning a meet up on July 2 2023 in Saint John’s, NEWFOUNDLAND. On my way there, i plan on seeing the sunrise at Peggy’s cove on Thursday June 29. 2023. As well pressing some pennies in the gift shop when it opens. But i was not planning a meet up at Peggy’s cove. I have many meet up cards from 2022 leftover, i can bring them with me. If anyone is there i will gladly give them 10 each and you can add your signature to them. As well as buy additional cards. That evening, i plan on sleeping in Halifax, NS . On Friday june 30, i plan on going to North Sydney, Nova Scotia to take the 16 hour ferry to Argentia, NEWFOUNDLAND .