2nd October 2021, Taipei Leopard Cat Day Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Taipei Post Office (Address: No.114, Sec.1, Zhongxiao W. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City)
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, October the 2nd
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9:00AM-2:00PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: (along with the Oct. 2nd world postcard day meetup) chatting, signing postcards.

While leopard cats are considered a species of “LEAST CONCERN” by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN), the species is on the edge of extinction in Taiwan.There are less than 500 Leopard Cats left in Taiwan. Their natural habitat is highly overlapped with human’s, therefore, their territories often be included in development projects. The destruction of their habitats leads to road kill .

In order to bring the conservation of leopard cat to people’s attention, the Taiwan Endemic Species Research Institute (TESRI) under the Council of Agriculture set the day Oct. 5th as Leopard Cat Day.

We prepare 1 postcard for this meetup.

The postcards are pre-ordered. No more available.
However, you’re always welcomed to comment down below to swap.

7 Likes

very cute. I know you dont want to swap with me but good job on design

@Superchick3 i can just send you one :smiley:

ok. i will pm you my address.

Postcard is wonderful!
I want to swap. This is my postcards (Available for sending folder) - https://www.pinterest.ru/pilipali/postcard-collection-wish-%2B-available-for-swap/

Beautiful card! I’d like to swap. Would you like this card?

I also have (non-meetup) offers here: Collection: Cards for Trade

FionaT

hello i like your postcard :heart_eyes: i can offer this for swap

1 Like

I would love to swap for this card! :heart_eyes:

Hi! Great card! Is anyone interested in swap? Here are my postcards for swap на обмен – 355 Bilder | VK

Thanks!

@fionat hi Fiona, have you found someone to swap for this? If not you can DM me. Thanks

@stefbot75 Hello Stefano, sorry that we’re not able to send to Italy (only EMS available to Italy due to COVID)

1 Like

@xanafg Hello, it’s sad that so far we’re not able to send airmail to Portugal.

@Soja-P Hi Zoya, have you found someone to swap for this card? If not, you can DM me :wink: