2nd Meeting in Bydgoszcz, June 17, 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bydgoszcz, kujawsko-pomorskie
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Main Post Office, 6 Jagiellońska Street
:calendar: DATE: June 17,2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00am-1.30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
We are meeting at the Main Post Office at 11.00 am. There will be a room available for us as well as the Philatelistic Store will be open especially for us! :smile: We are also hoping to have a special postmark issued on that day. We still need few days to confirm that. Also after the May Break (Bank Holidays in Poland) we will have the Postcards designs available to order. We can either send them to you before the meeting or you could pick them up at the meeting.
Here is the event on Facebook that you could join if you are a part of Postcrossing Poland group: Redirecting...
There are the same information like in here, but not everyone uses the Forum :slight_smile:

Stay tuned! If you are a foreigner and you’d like to join: no worries! Many of us speak English, we’d love to give you a tour of Bydgoszcz! We could go for a walk after the meeting, or have a dinner together at the restaurant.

Greetings from Bydgoszcz,
Monika (MonikMary) and Daria (daruu)

Edit: Here are the cards you card order:
Opera House:

Summer Illustration:

You can pm me your oder, pick up the cards at the meeting, or I can send them to you beforehand so you can prepare them :slight_smile: The cost of the card should not be higher than 1Zł/card.

3 Likes

Will you issue any Meet up postcard? I am interested to get one as a part of a swap.

Yes: we will! :slight_smile: I will add the designs in here later next week as we still work on them :slight_smile: Greetings!

1 Like

The meet up cards are now available to order! :slight_smile:

Hi!!!
I’d like to swap the second postcard with someone attending the meet-up :slight_smile:
Marinz

Będziemy mieli spotkanie w Kurytybie i chciałbym się wymienić kartami.

Hello. I love these two postcards. Maybe something wants to exchange? Here is my exchange https://postcards.framework.by/ Thanks

Thank you @tajaaa for the lovely card. :smiley:

@Nogas , If you not managed to swap, I stil have some cards left, and can swap with you.

Zamieniłem jednego, ale mam więcej, jeśli chcesz.

@Nogas
Sure, why not. :slight_smile:

Super.
Jak to zrobimy?