2nd March 2024, Postcrossing Meetup of the City of Joy, Kolkata

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kolkata
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Lake Mall, 104, Rash Behari Ave, Lake Market, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029.
:calendar: DATE: 2nd March 2024, Saturday
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm IST

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Come and Join us at the Lake Mall, Kolkata to celebrate the leap year with the joy and pride of all : The Iconic Yellow Taxi. The meetup will be for a short span of 2 hours. Bring your stamps and all other stationery items to decorate the postcards. Meet, Greet, Lunch and Socialize :rosette:

:memo: HIGHLIGHTS: We plan to release a picture postcard representing the Iconic Yellow Taxi. These postcards will be available to all the members of postcrossing.

Due to unforeseen circumstances and unavailability of the venue selected we are very apologetic to postpone our meet up to 2nd March 2024. Your patience and unconditional support is highly appreciated.

13 Likes

SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Me too :grin::grin::grin: finally after 5 months

3 Likes

Hello! Is it possible to exchange with you for this postcard? My postcards for swap ะžั‚ะบั€ั‹ั‚ะบะธ ะดะปั ะพะฑะผะตะฝะฐ โ€“ 80 Bilder | VK

1 Like

I can absolutely. Pls do DM me your address.

1 Like

Felt like A YEAR :pleading_face::people_hugging:

1 Like

Congrats. All the best.

2 Likes

:heart::hugs: thank you sir :grin::blush:

Best wishes

1 Like

Thank You Sir

1 Like

Thank You :blush:

1 Like

congrats!

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

Best wishes to your gathering. Keep the sprit high.

1 Like

Please share more details to order event postcard.

Best Wishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank You Sir :pray:

Thank You Sir

1 Like

:sob: why my supervisor hates me so much :sob::pensive::broken_heart:?!

@meiadeleite Due to unforeseen circumstances and unavailability of the venue selected we have to postpone our meet up to 2nd March 2024.

2 Likes