:world_map: CITY/REGION: Portland Oregon USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Holgate Library - Community Room 1A & 1B
7905 SE Holgate Blvd Portland OR 97206
:alarm_clock: TIME: Sunday September 29th
12:30 - 3:30 pm (No early arrivals)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

This event is being co-hosted with a good friend of mine @dictionary

Please RSVP

This meetup will be held in Portland Oregon in celebration of World Postcard day (October 1st). A 4x6 WPD Postcrossing meet up card will be designed and available for purchase alongside the special 2024 World Postcard day card.

Activities and details

• Meet up cards will be left out for attendees to sign; this is optional but highly encouraged. Remember to bring your personalized stamp for easy signing.
  • Socialize, prepare cards, swap etc.
  • A free Trash and Treasure table will be set up. Leave cards you don’t want and grab ones you like!
  • Prizes will be distributed for Postcard Trivia and Longest distance traveled
  • Feel free to bring some simple snacks (this is a public space and we don’t want to do lots of cleaning at the end).
  • Group Photo
  • I will have an outgoing box for postcards to be sent out.
  • Some of us like to find a local spot for lunch; feel free to ask if you are interested in joining us afterwards!

Official meet up card front and back!!
Cards: $0.20 each / 10 = $2.00 / 25 = $5.00 and so on
Preorder Limit: 30 Per person (Any extras can be purchased at the meet up)

Official World Postcard day card front and back!!
Cards: $0.17 each / 10 = $1.70 / 25 = $4.25 and so on
Preorder Limit: 20 Per person (Any extras can be purchased at the meet up)

Cashapp $BuzelBee / Venmo @CharissaBKee
Please Include PC username!

Please bring the following

• Personal stamp
  • Postcards
  • Pens / WashiTape / Stationery / Etc.
  • Postage
  • Unloved postcards & stationery (for Trash and Treasure table)
  • Exact cash if you want to purchase postcards (change not guaranteed)

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

9 Likes

@MuddyPawsPost @llmike007 @tianye4869 @seachange @richard42 @aus10 @dictionary @KeeksWanderer @jeffweiss @Ehuuuuu @burnzi53 @jess_sea @Boblucky7

5 Likes

I will be there! Thank you both for hosting! I will reserve 10 meetup postcards :blush:

5 Likes

I’d also like to invite @fumccdo @DrewRaine @aleeesa @CarolinePDX @CrazyHorseGirl and fam: @penguingrandma @sassychicken @sewfun, also: @k8thegr8 @kburrell @kimberlyor @LeSillyMe @mnrosen @otaviobp @Selena @steresem @cheshire42 @Kaylin85 @Tonya_PDX @bookcolletor @PDXpaula @Niko808 @Chieusa @Tomtaounc @KanaMauiOlyPDX - everyone is welcome.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’d love to come! And I’d like 15 of the meetup postcards, please. I’ll Venmo @Buzel :honeybee: $3.00.

Sunday, 9/29, correct?

2 Likes

I will be there!
Marilyn
mnrosen

1 Like

I will be there! Can I get 10 of EACH card? Will Venmo money now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Call me stupid, but I can’t figure out what day this event is…the meet-up card says September 29, but the event is listed under October 1.

2 Likes

I’ll be there. I’d like to reserve 15 meetup postcards, please. Oops. Need to confirm date. I can’t be there on Oct. 1.

2 Likes

Sunday, September 29, 2024 is the date, 12:30-3:30pm. Thank you!

1 Like

EVENT: Sunday, September 29, 2024 is the date, 12:30-3:30pm. Thank you!

We can’t change World Postcard Day, so that’s still October 1, 2024.

2 Likes

Yep! Sunday, September 29, 2024 is the date, 12:30-3:30pm.

2 Likes

I’ll be there along with Just-Anotherartgal. Thank you for hosting!

2 Likes

Looks like a great group! I’d love to come. Please reserve 20 of the meetup cards for me.
Kay
Charissa, just sent you $4 for 20 cards via Venmo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure the forums ‘auto-correct’ our dates whenever it wants. :slight_smile: thanks for your patience.

1 Like

September 29th I’ll see what I can do to figure this out! Please let us know if you can make it.

@admins it looks like we’re listed under October 1st? Our event is September 29th. Could we get this changed? Thanks!

Sunday September 29th! Please let us know if you can attend!

I’ll be there. I’d like to reserve 10 of each card please.

2 Likes

Richard42 is moving, right around that time. He will know in about 2 weeks if he can make it. I want to come, just cannot commit yet. Both of us need more time to figure it out but we do not want to miss out. How many people can you host?

1 Like