29 June 2022 - Russian Samovar Meet-Up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vladivostok, Primorsky region
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Art-gallery Korpus, Semyonovskay Str. 9
We’ll meet in the main hall. There will be a large table and a good opportunity to gather at this table and sign postcards.
:calendar: DATE: 29 June
:alarm_clock: TIME: 18.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: familiarization with the exhibition of paintings SAMOVAR. Let’s save cultural heritage!, signing postcards, communication

7 Likes

Ну ничего себе! Какая красота!

1 Like

Спасибо)) а текст на открытке будет тиснён золотом!

1 Like

Я уже фанат Владивостока)

На обмен

1 Like

Света, это прекрасно! радостно слышать такие слова о родном городе! )) Обменяемся, конечно!

2 Likes

Wish to swap one if available.

1 Like

Okay, with pleasure!

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 1 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or guarantee that the event will get added to the calendar in time.

1 Like

I would love to swap!!
I offer this signed meet-up card from China.

1 Like

Thank you! very nice postcard, we can to change))

1 Like

Sorry, not one day but one week! I agree it’s against the rules, but it’s a very important Meet-up and it came up unexpectedly. Otherwise, we follow the rules! Thank you! :blush:

здравствуйте! а совсем новичку можно посетить данную встречу? и как вообще такие встречи проходят?

1 Like

Вы из Владивостока? Прекрасно! Мы будем очень рады видеть вас на нашей встрече в среду, 29-го! вы можете написать мне лично, и я отвечу на все ваши вопросы))

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

Thank you for the clarification. I can see two dates on your message which has led to the confusion. The Subject and date/time zone both say 23 June

I have corrected the listing and calendar entry to 29 June.

1 Like

Oh, I was inattentive! Sorry! Thank You very much! :blush:

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange.)))

1 Like

Я тоже))