[29/06/2024] Twitch Con Rotterdam Meet-up đź‘ľ

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Rotterdam Ahoy (Twitch Con)
:calendar: DATE: 29 June 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17:00 - 20:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Dear Postcrossers,

@CoinCoin and I would like to organize a “mini” meet-up during the “Twitch Con Rotterdam”. The event takes place from June 29 to 30, but we will only be there on the first day (June 29).

What’s “Twitch Con” ? (clic here)

We planned to meet at 5 p.m. (17:00), a little before the end of Twitch Con, to meet, chat, and maybe enjoy the latest activities together. Then, at ~6 p.m. (18:00) we will go to a nearby bar to continue chatting and sign postcards.

Several activities are scheduled from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. (17:00 to 18:00). We could discuss here to determine which activity interests the most people and participate in it together ! This is the activities list :

• GTA V Online Community MeetUp (Community MeetUps 1)
  • IRL on Twitch: Strategies for Non-Gaming Content (Creator Camp)
  • Journeying into the Minecraft Event (NomNom Theatre)
  • [Q&A] Path to Twitch Partnership 101 (Twitch Talks)
  • Music by JULIAONAIR (Kappa Cabana Stage)
  • And if nothing seems interesting to you, why not just chill and look at the creator stands looking for postcards to buy ?

We planned to create a postcard visual together. We’ll show it to you here when it’s ready. If we are not late, everyone will be able to order the number of cards they want. Otherwise, we will make some available during the meet-up.

This is our first meet-up, not in our home country, so we would like a small committee and we are only opening 10 places. Only people attending Twitch Con can join the meet-up. If you want to register for this meet-up, please say which activity (listed above) you like the most for 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (17:00 to 18:00) :slight_smile:

1. @CoinCoin
  2. @Melosa

Please leave a comment down below in this thread if you like to participate. If you have questions please contact us. We would like to keep this meet-up discussion in English, because neither @CoinCoin or I speak Dutch.

We hope to meet you soon :slight_smile:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

6 Likes

That sounds so cool. Such a pity I fear I can’t join.

1 Like

Up

1 Like

Have lots of fun on friday on the twitch con

1 Like