28 September 2024 - Montréal Meet Up for World Postcard Day

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Montréal, Québec, Canada
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Gare Centrale, near Second Cup (895, De La Gauchetière West / Métros: Bonaventure or McGill)
:calendar: DATE: 2024, September 28th
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10h00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting organized on the occasion of World postcard Day. A few cards were created specifically for the WPD as well as an official model with postcrossing logo. We will sign the official cards and then have a joint meal for those who wish to join.

2 Likes

I’ll be there. Let me know when you’re ready to take payment for the postcards

1 Like

No problem. I will tell you

Hello. I would like to attend :slight_smile: I will be traveling from Toronto.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. You will be welcome :slight_smile:

Count me in :smiley:

2 Likes

I will try to make it. Never have been to any meet up, but I think it is very interesting and a lot of fun. When time comes closer, I will confirm if I will be attending.

2 Likes

Fantastic! You Will ne welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

First time attending meet ups, this must be fun! count me in

3 Likes

Fantastic! You will be welcome

1 Like

I will probably be attending!

2 Likes

Hi Maja,

I’d like to attend, but would you happen to know if there is free parking available around the venue where this is taking place? If not, then I’m not sure if I’d be able to.

1 Like

Good morning! I don’t think there is any free parking around. The meet will take place at the central station, a very central location in the city center. It’s easily accessible by metro - Bonaventure or McGill. There are probably paid parking lots nearby.

[image]

Hello from Poland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’d like to ask you is it possible to swap a wonderful WPD card from this meeting?
I am so interested in :heart::heart::heart:
Maybe someone has one left?

Big hugs,
Joanna

1 Like

Hello! It is my personal postcard for next WPD, a verry small quantity, and nobody other than me have this postcard to offer. Verry sorry, dont have postcard to offer for now.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.
And I’d like to say that this card is really beautiful :heart:
Have a wonderful meeting
Joanna

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Will maybe offer some on Postcrossing Meet up postcard facebook page later in september. I just don’t want to miss it for my needs. Stay tune

Hi,
I will be there. How does payment work? Thank you

Hello! I will be on site with quantity of postcards of several models. They will be $0.30 each.

Here are the different postcards we will have available sept. 28th. The price will be 0.30$ each

1 Like