:calendar: DATE: 28/9
:alarm_clock: TIME: 16
:page_facing_up: MEETUPPAN:
In honor of Håkon visiting Oslo🥰

.*

1 Like

Jeg skal være med fra kl17-18 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be there! Especially since we skipped our monthly meetup in August. What’s happening to us?! :scream: :innocent:

2 Likes

I’m already planning on going to the city the weekend before, so I might as well stay a couple more nights :grin: let’s say 70% chance I’ll be there, but I’ll let you know for sure ASAP.

1 Like

Rundstykket says he might show up for this, but no promises yet. I’ll keep you posted :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be there! :smiley:

1 Like

If anyone needs priority stickers, let me know! I ordered them with stamps at work, so now have 8 rolls to hand out. 4 are reserved, so 4 still available. Happy to bring them to this meetup!

1 Like

Yes, please!! I think I always need…

Noted! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I would love to get one!

Absolutely! :+1:

Would love to get one if available . You can give it to Inger71 since I can’t be there.

Absolutely, will do!

1 Like

Is it possible to move the meetup to 4pm? (4-5.30pm)? I am scheduled to attend a dinner with business clients at 6pm at our hotel.

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

Ok, I’m working from home that Tuesday so I can’t be there at 4, but definitely some time between 4 and 5. Y’all will just have to wait :joy:

1 Like

I booked a table under my name at Egon for 4pm :wink: Just to let you know, in case you arrive before me :wink:

1 Like

My son and I are both under the weather, so I won’t be able to make it tonight, unfortunately. Hope you all have a good time! :slight_smile:

Walking to the train station now, expect to be in Oslo around 4.30. See you there :blush:

Gorgeous walkway KAS!!