28 May 2023 - Samarinda Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Samarinda, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Kantor Pos Samarinda, Jl. Gajah Mada No.15, Samarinda
:calendar: DATE: May 28th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 16.00 - 19.00 WITA
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Long time no see since June last year. Let’s meet and greet! We will gather first at the Samarinda Post Office. After that, we will cross the Mahakam river with the Pesut Etam* tour boat to enjoy the sunset.

Don’t forget to bring a pen or personal stamp because we will be signing the postcard meetup on the boat! The invitation is open to anyone, both in Samarinda and its surroundings (Tenggarong, Balikpapan, etc.)

Ayok keroan dengsanak, etam ramekan!

Participant:
@amyhusni
@ryanptrysf
@frigaterario
@irliarozalin
@fitrap

Note:
*To get on the Pesut Etam tour boat, you will be charged Rp70,000 per person. Please confirm your arrival if you are interested in joining to make a reservation no later than May 21

Meetup Postcard Design:
Meetup_Smr_28.05.2023_1
Meetup_Smr_28.05.2023_2

4 Likes

Hallo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’d like to ask if is possible to swap one of these postcards? I sm from Poland.
Best, Joanna

1 Like

Hi! please send me a dm.

Regards,
Frigate

1 Like

Today’s meetup went well. Thank you to all friends who have attended. it was really nice to meet you all! Sorry because the plan to board the tour boat had to be cancelled :pray:. See you next meetup, bubuhan sambal terong pedas (Samarinda, Balikpapan, Tenggarong, Penajam dan sekitarnya) :wave: :wave:

in frame: @frigaterario @ryanptrysf @amyhusni @irliarozalin @fitriap @oreen @harmediapersada