28 January 2023 - Winter meet-up in Tuorla ,Kaarina

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kaarina
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Tuorlan majatalo
Tuorlantie 1 E
Kaarina
:calendar: DATE: 28.1.2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12.30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Let´s write postcards together.
You can eat lunch or have some coffee

There is room only for 16 persons
Please sign up to @anemone1
Edit:
Kaikki paikat täytetty.Ei enää ilmottautumisia!

1 Like

Miittikortti saatavilla

Jos haluat miittikortteja viim. Tilauspäivä 10.1.

5 Likes

Hello! I’d like to ask is it possible to swap this postcard after meeting? Best wishes from Poland, Joanna

Hi, Post crossers! I would like to receive a signed meet-up card from anyone please. Love from India ! let’s exchange this meet-up card with a surprise card from India. Please hit me up at ari.yer108@gmail.com
Thank you!
Love,
Ari

I am sending to Ari.

1 Like

I’m sending to Joanna.

1 Like

I love to swap

1 Like

I can send to Deeske.

Hello all, I would like to get a postcard from your meeting.
Thank you in advance and Kiitos.
Beate /Herkenbe

I can send meeting card to Herkenbe

Hi,

I really like this meetup card, can anyone be so kind to send me one? I can send you a nice postcard from China in return. Thanks!

hello. i would love to swap for this card. here are some meet ups i went to recently. please let me know if you would like to swap. :slight_smile:

I love to swap.

Hello Minna, I got your postcard from the meeting and I am very glad about that one. Image is a real funnish winter situation.
I love that.
Hope you and your whole group had a nice meeting.
Wonder whether there will be other meetings this year which I can reach via public transport [bus, train] after arriving by ferry in Helsinki. Happy weekend . Kiitos. Greetings from Hannover.
PS. If you like to get an old Postcrossing meeting card from Hannover just send your address.
Beate