28 April 2023 - Meetup dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the birth of Terry Pratchett

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rostov-on-Don
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Don State Public Library, ul. Pushkinskaya, 175A, Rostov-na-Donu
:calendar: DATE: 28 April 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
This year on April 28 the famous and very popular writer Terry Pratchett would have been 75 years old. He died in 2015, but he will always be in our hearts. Pratchett’s books are literally imbued with subtle humor and irony. But at the same time, he raises serious topics in his works. At the meetup we will talk about the favorite characters of Pratchett’s books and sign three postcards.

6 Likes

Хотела бы обменяться на обе открытки.

1 Like

Алла, посткросеры из России смогут поискать обмены после публикации поста обмена в нашей официальной группе. Информация появится в начале апреля, следите за нашими новостями - Postcrossing Ростов-на-Дону | VK

Буду рада обменяться на первую

1 Like

Ох! Это же сэр Терри. Буду рада обмену на вторую.

Я бы хотела обменяться на первую.

Hello! if you did not find an exchange, write to me, we will agree

I wish I could attend. But if possible, could someone send me one of the meetup cards? Include your address and I will send one to you. Thanks
Carol
16520 Baywood Lane
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
USA

1 Like

Hello my friend! I can send you one card, but unfortunately you can’t send to Russia. So it will be as present) Do you like Terry Pratchett?