28 Apr 2024 - Busan Meet-up

안녕하세요? :cherry_blossom:
Hope you have a nice meet-up in Busan! If anyone is interested, I’d love to exchange meet-up postcards with you :smiling_face:

Hi! I would really like to exchange for a postcard with a train. My exchanger is @maleva2110_postcrossing (instagram)

Hello, I really want to find an exchange for the first postcard. My album Открытки ОБМЕН – Google Drive

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer meet- up card from Sakhalin island, about our frog rock

Hi Maral,

Nice to meet you. May I know will you join the meetup on Sunday?
If so, I will add you into attendant list. :blush:

Regards,
Caroline

I cannot attend because Busan is too far, but I hope all of you have a great meet up! I should have checked in earlier to see if I can get some meetup cards even though I cannot attend. Have fun all of you!

Hi, I’m maral.
I didn’t know that I login my sister’s account.
caroline, I already joined meetup party.

I know a cafe that sells a lot of Busan postcards
not too far from the meeting place.

If there is anyone who want to visit that cafe
(after the meeting ^^ )
we can go together by subway.
Please let me know in advance.

1 Like

Hi Maral,

Yes I would love to visit the cafe after meet-up to buy some beautiful Busan cards, thanks for guiding!

Caroline

1 Like

Hello, may I have a swap?
I love the first card
And here is my album

안녕하셔요 여러분!

I’m Paola from Italy and I would like to swap both meeting postcards from Busan, anyone interested?

I’ve been there last August and I will be back this September (I would love to join a little postcrossing meetup too …that would be my dream :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:), in the meantime I offer some Italian meetup postcards, if someone like them, please let me know :smiling_face:

I have others too, bit I can’t upload them here :smiling_face:

Hello, is it too late for a swap? I would really like the first card (with the food). I can swap with any card in this picture, from Genoa, Italy. Thank you!

Hello guys)
maybe someone is willing to swap “A Bite of South Korea” card with me?
let me know) i am sure i will find smth you like

Right now i live in Uzbekistan, so my postcard will be send from here with nice stamps)