28.9.2024 - Postcrossing WPD Meeting in Brno

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Brno
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: náměstí Svobody near the Astronomical black Clock 12:30 p.m
:calendar: DATE: Saturday 28.9.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:the program will be in the pub, sitting, talking, signing postcards. The number of places is limited. I am looking forward to everyone - we will have a relaxed meeting with coffee, beer, wine or good food.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
1 Like

Hi! I would love to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello from Austria :wave: I would be interested in joining the Meetup too :blossom:

1 Like

Hello, I will be glad if you come, bye.

1 Like

Hello, I will be glad if you come, thank.

1 Like

Ahoj, budou i nějaké srazové pohlednice? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ano , dala jsem fotku

@ZDENINA
You moved this topic for whatever reason to Mail, stamps & postal info - as Czechia was the right place I moved it back.

Ahoj, Zdeni, ráda přijedu. Pohlednic bych si vzala 20. Děkuji.
Ivana

Hello, I would like to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. I would like to receive your postcard. Here is my offer https://postcards.framework.by/
Thank you