27 July 2023 - Meeting of postcrossers "Animals of Russia"

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Stary Oskol, Belgorod region
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: A.S. Pushkin Library, Stary Oskol, md. Zhukova, 30b
:calendar: DATE: July 27, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: at 14.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting friends, socializing, signing postcards. We will tell beginners about their favorite hobby - postcrossing

https://vk.com/postcrossing_oskol details here

Add images

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
5 Likes

Hello @Elena_Strekoza, I would love to swap a card! Are you interested? All the best, Christina

Привет! Ищу обмен. Мой обменник не полный Gallery.ru / tadrala - Альбом "Postcrossing обменник" Могу подобрать что-нибудь по категориям

Good afternoon! Yes, I can make an exchange)

Jelena Osetrowa | VK можете написать мне сюда

1 Like

Hi! I would like swap this postcard :slight_smile: this Is my offer