27 January 2024 - WISCONSIN MEETUP - Postcrossing With My Gnomies for my 55th Birthday

I just joined Postcrossing and have no clue what I’m doing. LOL- Looking forward to this meet up.

1 Like

Absolutely. I continue to monitor this page for a headcount.

GREAT!!! We welcome all experience levels!!!

Marvelous! I have 75 total MeetUp Cards so I’ll have plenty.

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you. Not sure about the display case. Right now we will just go with the advertising on Postcrossing and if I do a MeetUp next year I can consider the display case. I need to get one under my belt first. SMILE!

1 Like

I will not be able to travel to the Meet-Up.
Hope everything goes well.
Maybe next time.

MOJoSmiles

1 Like

Oh that is so disappointing. If I have extra surprises I can mail them to you. SMILE!

Update two of us planning on attending. Do you want/ need anything for the celebration? I have Plates napkins and utensils if needed.

1 Like

Hi!!! I have plates and napkins and utensils for cake. SMILE! I’m going to pick up some balloons. I have plastic table cloths also to fit the color scheme on the meet up. Just bring yourself and all your postcard stuff. I have some fun things to give away but more than that I hope to make some new friends and see some incredible postcards. WELCOME!

I thought I replied but I don’t see it here. I’m super bummed you are not attending. If I have some extra goodies after the event, I’ll mail you some as a thank you for wanting to attend.

I’d love 10-12 Meetup cards, please save some for me!! I hope to see you all tomorrow–very excited! Hoping I can get there by 11 but might be a little later!

GREAT! I only have 100 meet up cards so I have a max of 8 per person. I’m very sorry. I didn’t realize that these would be something someone would want that many of.

Hello- Looking forward to today’s event. I wanted to let you know that my mother is going to attend as well. See you soon.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for hosting this lovely Meetup today, RuAnn!! It was so fun! I’m wishing you a very happy birthday, and hope to see you again! It was great to see everyone else there as well! You put a lot of work into this Meetup and I really appreciate how nice you made it!

1 Like