27 april 2024 - Postcrossing meeting Antwerpen

Please add me, i see it is possible by train from here.
so i want to give it a try

3 Likes

Leuk, ik wil er ook terug bij zijn ! groetjes Pascale

2 Likes

Hi Mieke,
it was very nice meeting you today! I would be happy if you could put me on the waiting list for this meet up. If you are in Brussels in the meantime, let me know and we can grab a coffee :). best, Franziska

1 Like

I added you to the list :slightly_smiling_face: It was also very nice to meet you too. I’ll defenitly let you know if i will be in Brussels in the meantime

2 Likes

Could I have a copy?

Hallo Mieke, graag op de wachtlijst. Nog te bevestigen (maart 2024). Grtjes

1 Like

Hi Mieke, can you put me on the waiting list please

1 Like

Hello! Greetings from Finland! I really would like to join with my friend Irmatje (Netherlands), so please add us to the waiting list! Thank you!

1 Like

would nice to meet you!!

Lara

1 Like

You can put me on the waiting list as well

3 Likes

I updated my first post with the plans for the morning

2 Likes

Leuk programma ! Uitzicht vanaf het MAS is geweldig.

2 Likes

Hallo, zou ik op de wachtlijst mogen aub?

Ik heb je bij op de wachtlijst gezet :slightly_smiling_face:

KAS + friend (actually my mother, who has never been to Belgium and was excited when she realised non-Postcrossers can also attend Postcrossing meetups :wink:) have booked our flight now! Looking forward to seeing you all in April!

2 Likes

That’s wonderful news! How long will you stay? Also looking forward to see you again :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re arriving Thursday night, flight home Sunday evening. So short trip, but at least we’ll get to see two cities :grinning: (Brussels and Antwerp, in case anyone was wondering :joy:)

4 Likes

Hallo,

Ik wou graag ook op de wachtlijst worden gezet.

Alvast bedankt !

Bénédicte

1 Like

SÄ spennende, gleder meg til Ä treffe andre nordmenn pÄ treffet! (So excited to get to meet other norwegians at the meeting)

1 Like

Herlig :grinning: