26 July 2023 - FULL Mini Summer Meetup in 🎻 Salzburg

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Salzburg
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Salzburg Hauptbahnhof, Suedtirolerplatz 1, 5020 Salzburg
:calendar: DATE: 26-07-2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: appr. 10.00 a.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet at the station and stroll through town and have lunch / coffee somewhere together and talk and write cards ofcourse :postal_horn: :postcard:

:netherlands:Hello dear friends! :austria:

During my trip to Munich I’m planning to travel one day to Salzburg. It would be nice to meet other postcrossers there, stroll around town, visit the highlights and have coffee and LOTS of Austrian cake :cake: :moon_cake: :pancakes: or lunch :green_salad: :croissant: :fried_egg: :bagel: :cucumber: :eggplant: somewhere.

It’s very short from now so I think that it’s too short to have a meetup card (unless somebody can do that fast, I can’t) Just let me know if you can design a meetup card in no time :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :fire: :earth_asia:.

I have never been in Salzburg so I also don’t know where to have lunch or something, maybe someone can help me with that :blush:

Let’s see! Greetings from Anke :tulip:

Participants (max. 5)

1. @Kushboo (Anke)
  2. @daisy169 (Anita)
  3. @honeybee (Anita)
  4. Annemarie
  5. @radiofan (Anna)
9 Likes

This is a great idea! Unfortunately I’ll be on my holidays in Cracow (Poland) at that time. I love Salzburg :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’d love to join :blush:

3 Likes

Ah too bad! Maybe some other time. Cracow is also cool :sunglasses: :tulip:

1 Like

Nice! So shall I put you on the participants list?

1 Like

Hello dear @mundoo is my meeting incomplete because I didn’t add a meetup place? I changed that now :smiling_face: is there something else too? Thanks in advance for all your work :tulip:

Dear Anke, I am glad that I can meet you in person after such a long time. I will be there and will also bring a good friend. So please put me and Annemarie on the list.

3 Likes

Great! It’s indeed really nice to meet you finally :tulip:

2 Likes

Hello Anke!
I’d like to join the Mini-Meetup.
Seems we’ll celebrate the nameday together. :slightly_smiling_face:
See you in Salzburg!

3 Likes

Great! Add you to the list :partying_face:

@honeybee Thank you very much for your pretty and scenic card of Salzburg from your meeting with that brand-new stamp and special postmark! :hugs:

I hope you had a great time, especially since you all celebrated your namesday! How cool is that?! :astonished:.

2 Likes

@honeybee Thank you so much for the wonderful viewcard from our cozy Mini-Meetup :blush:
@Kushboo, @Maja, @honeybee It was fun celebrating our name day together, I enjoyed it a lot!

3 Likes