26 February 2023 - Meetup "Celebrating Maslenitsa"

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rostov-on-Don, Russia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe “Pit’ cofe”, Soborniy peleulok 17/53, Rostov-na-Dona
:calendar: DATE: 26 February 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12-00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Maslenitsa is an religious and folk holiday, which has retained a number of elements of Slavic mythology in its ritual, celebrated during the last week before Great Lent, that is, the eighth week before Eastern Orthodox Pascha.
The traditional attributes of the Maslenitsa celebration are the Maslenitsa effigy, sleigh rides, festivities.
We will sign our beautiful meetup card and will have fun.

9 Likes

Ciao; my name is Maria Teresa and I write from Italy. I collect cat postcards and this one is beautiful; i would love to have it! Who wants to swap with me write to me; I have lots of postcards for exchanges, tell me what theme you are looking for.
Thanks and I hope someone writes me.
Greetings
Maria Teresa

1 Like

Hello! I will send you, our meetup will be in the end of February. Please write me your address in PM.
Best wishes!

1 Like

Доброго времени суток! Подскажите пожалуйста, а как можно попасть на эту встречу?

1 Like

Здравствуйте! Попасть легко) Достаточно просто прийти в указанное время и место. А вот, чтобы у Вас были открытки - это надо заранее их заказывать. Для этого вступите в наше сообщество - Postcrossing Ростов-на-Дону | VK. Для того, чтобы Вас добавили с чат группы, где и обсуждаются все вопросы, напишите организатору встреч в Ростове-на-Дону - Marina Schtscherbakowa | VK . Зовут Марина. Она оперативно Вас добавит и всё подробно уже в чате расскажет.
Хорошего дня!

Большое Вам спасибо! Хорошего дня :slight_smile:

1 Like

Может обменяемся :heart_eyes_cat:

Hello, I’d like the meetup postcard
are you interested in swaping?
We already swapped in the past
Francesca

Hello! Yes, sure I will send you card with special cancellation