25 March 2023 - Spring Postcrossing Meetup in Warwick, Rhode Island

Ashley, did I miss how much you’re charging for the postcards?

1 Like

To be honest, it’s a bit confusing. The postcard subtotal was $54 for 250. That included the postcard itself and a $9 fee to print a back. So… I’m guessing it will be $0.50 cents each. I will need to figure it out soon.
Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Hi, is it possible to swap this postcard please?
Best, Joanna

1 Like

Hi Ashley,
I’m planning to come to your meetup. In December, I went to my first meetup, which was in Cambridge (thank you kristencat!), and I loved it. I really liked the stamp swap we did there, sort of like a secret santa exchange, but I think it would be fun anytime of year. I’m glad you’re doing the “trash” postcard exchange, too. That’s another great idea! I would probably want to buy about 10 postcards.
Thank you and hope to see you soon!
Amanda

1 Like

That’s so great to hear! Yay!
Yes, the stamp one is interesting.
@WalkinMomma played this game where you vote for the ugliest card! That’s so neat. I might do something similar but the opposite! Just a few activities here and there.
Maureen’s meetup was superb! I did not make it to @kristencat’s.

1 Like

Hello ~ Anyone like to swap our meetup cards from Taiwan ?

or you can check my swap list Postcard for swap | Flickr
Thank you !

Ivy ^^

2 Likes

I wish I could come as I am in CT and only about 45 min away! I already have plans though that day :sweat:

If it is not too much trouble can you tag me in the next one that you are hosting that way I don’t see it so late and can hopefully come!

1 Like

I sure can! I tend to host my meetups in about the same area. Coventry, East Greenwich, Warwick, etc.

1 Like

ATTENTION:
Hello, everyone, I’m looking forward to Saturday’s meetup. The weather looks okay - some rain in the afternoon.
Please remember to bring around 3 postcards you would like to put in our “postcard roulette” game.

As for postcards, the transaction was complicated due to having to pay for the card itself, front design, and back design. Please bring CASH with you to pay for your postcards. They will probably cost around 50 cents each, but I will need about $60 back, so we will figure out the cost once we’re there. I will only be able to accept CASH, so please plan accordingly. :slight_smile:
I will need a head count of how many people are attending by Thursday, and how many postcards you plan to purchase. Thank you! Happy Postcrossing. <3

1 Like

Just wanted to say I hope you have fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ii made it to Rhode Island, and i am enjoying Newport. I will be there saturday, and i will buy any cards that are leftover after everybody else takes their cards. My goal is at least 100 cards.

1 Like

I brought a stack of meetup cards from previous meetups to share with other people at the meetup.

2 Likes

Hi Ashley,
My plans got cancelled so I can attend on Saturday. I’d like 20 cards please if you have enough for me to buy 20. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

2 Likes

I’ll be there! I’ll take 20 cards.

1 Like

I just saw the post about needing a headcount by Thursday. I’m still planning to come! I’ll buy at least 10 postcards, maybe 20 if there’s a lot left over. Can’t wait! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you !!!

Hello! Will we see you today at the Meetup?

Hello! we hope to see you today!

Hello!! We hope you can make it today.

I am at Brewed Awakenings. Can anybody raise a hand?

1 Like