25 June 2022 - Rzeszow

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rzeszow
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: New Holy Café the5ive Top floor
:calendar: DATE: 25.06.2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12 00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello. If that’s my first meeting and I’ve never been to anyone else. Sorry for the jambs.
We will come to the café to eat delicious tea or coffee, sign postcards, talk about different topics.

You can’t talk about political topics!

At the meeting there will be special postcards and postcards to help Ukraine. Postcards for help will cost 4 gold one. Excuse me, I can’t write meeting cards with my own money, and when I meet, I’ll take the money for the print. Excuse those.

Write to pm and me in a private message if you come and tagge write whether you want to buy postcards to the meeting and how much.

APPLICATIONS FOR POSTCARDS ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE 15TH

If someone has a wax seal and you can bring it bring it. Tagje take the stickers and tapes we will share and decorate the cards together.

3 gold 60 pennies

3 Likes

Hello, is anyone interested in swap? We will have a meeting in Hurbanovo / Slovakia. I would be very grateful!

Did the meeting take place? What about postcards? According to the rules, you can’t make money of postcards with the PC logo on them, right?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no one came to the meeting. And on postcards, someone did not earn and was not going to earn