25 AUG 2024 - SF Pen Show Postcrossing Meetup 2024!

I will take 30 cards and pay via Venmo. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello postcrossers! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

I’d like to order 30 cards please, and can pay by Venmo. Thank you for hosting!

1 Like

I’d like to order 10 cards please, and can pay by Venmo/Paypal. Thank you for hosting!

1 Like

Meetup Date Update
I am excited to announce that the date for our official Postcrossing Meetup at the San Francisco Pen Show 2024 has been finalized! Mark your calendars for Sunday, August 25, 2024 from 11:30 am to 1:30pm!
I was initially hoping for a different day, but the show organizers informed me that the date of August 24th was not available due to the scheduling of paid workshops and seminars. However, we were able to get the slot before lunch so its not in the evening which is perfect. Therefore, we are thrilled to gather on Sunday for a day filled with fun, creativity, and of course, lots of postcards!
P.S. Postcard design has been updated to incorporate the date stamp on it!

4 Likes

Hello Geetika!
I would love to join and reserve 15 postcards please. I can’t wait to finally meet you.

1 Like

Hello! Id love to order 20 cards please, I absolutely love the art! I can pay via venmo. Looking forward to the meetup.

1 Like

Aw I wish I could go! Would anyone be willing to swap the postcards they receive?

1 Like

The workshops and Seminars list is still not up on their website but I did come across this one workshop which is already open for bookings if interested. Its by a Berlin Artist Abbey Sy and she is doing a travel journaling workshop on both Friday and Saturday. The seats are limited to 30 per class. The class fee is 85$ per head and you can check out her last year’s pen show highlights video in the below sign up link :
Travel Journaling Workshop

1 Like

Thank you for organizing! May I reserve 20 cards please? Paying via Venmo

1 Like

Geetika, would you please change my postcard order from 25 to 30? I anticipate a huge demand for this fab design. Thank you.

1 Like

@sendwashi @lolo8 @littlemermaidxx Have received your payment and preferences have been noted for your pre stamped cards :slight_smile: thanks alot!

3 Likes

I would like to order 40 cards and will pay by cash.

1 Like

Question! Do you have a deadline yet for ordering cards and RSVPs? Don’t know my schedule yet but don’t want to forget :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me about this @pcronn :heart:
I am not setting a deadline as such for ordering meetup cards because our event happens at another major event. I’m excited to welcome folks who might discover us directly at the show, many of whom may not yet know about the wonderful world of Postcrossing. My goal is to spread the word about our loving community and our mission to make the world a better place, one postcard at a time.
However, after August 10, no new reservations for meetup cards can be made directly here. The left over cards will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the event. Payments can be made in cash (exact change only) or via Venmo!

3 Likes

The original post has been updated by me :slight_smile: regarding the deadline for cards reservation. Thanks, Geet

🎉 Exciting Announcement 🎉

I’m thrilled to announce that my good friend Ketty @kittymailsnny will be joining me as a co-host all the way from New York for the upcoming SF Pen Show Postcrossing meetup! Together, we’re planning an amazing event filled with postcard signing, stationery discussions, and fun activities with loads of cool prizes.

We can’t wait to meet fellow Postcrossers and share our love for postcards and pens at this special event. Mark your calendars for Aug 25 at 11:30 am and join us for a fantastic day of creativity and community!

3 Likes

Count me in! I’ll take 30 cards! Will Venmo you.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to meet you there! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would like 30 cards! I’ll venmo you :heart:

1 Like