24 May 2023 - Meetup dedicated to the Day of Slavic Writing and Culture

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rostov-on-Don
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cathedral Square, gathering near the cafe “Pit’ kofe” (Soborniy 17/53), Rostov-on-Don
:calendar: DATE: 24 May 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
An event dedicated to the Day of Slavic Writing and Culture will be held in Rostov-on-Don.

The Day of Slavic Writing and Culture is a holiday dedicated to preserving the richness of the Russian language, history and culture of our country.

A significant event will take place on May 24 at the Cathedral Square of Rostov-on-Don.

The organizers of the event are: the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Rostov Region, the Ministry of Culture of the Rostov Region and the Rostov Academic Drama Theater named after M. Gorky.

Rostov-on-Don postcrossers also decided to prepare a postcard for this event.

We understand that we are announcing the meetup too late, but it is not our fault. We found out about this event only yesterday. We hope that many postcrossers of Rostov-on-Don will take part in this significant event.

6 Likes

Please give at least 14+ days notice of future meetings.

Giving 2 days notice is not enough time for any prospective member to attend or guarantee that the event will get added to the calendar in time.

1 Like

We always announce the meeting in advance, but in this case we found out late that there would be this event. Sorry :hugs:

Hi! I’do love to exchange postcards of the first meeting I’ve ever participated:

I’d like to receive the postcard with the signatures of the people who attended. I have both blank and with signatures of my postcard.

If you’re interested in exchanging DM me.

1 Like