24 December 2023 - Winter meeting in Voronezh

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Voronezh, Russia
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: cafe Shtolle (ul. Pushkinskaya,7)

:calendar: DATE: 24/12/2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12.00-14.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: we will meet, sign postcards, chat, drink tea with sweets, and, of course, talk about New Year traditions and celebrate the New Year. If you will be in Voronezh, join us :wink:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
5 Likes

Ciao;
my name is Maria Teresa and I write from Italy. I collect cat postcards and the third is beautiful; i would love to have it! Who wants to swap with me write to me; I have lots of postcards for exchanges, tell me what theme you are looking for.
Thanks and I hope someone writes me.
Greetings
Maria Teresa

Чудесный котик :heart_eyes: Буду рада обменяться на последнюю нижнюю открытку с котиком, будут новогодние встречи:

Hello everyone,
I love this cute cat postcard and would like to swap it with you. Have fun at the meetup. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Anne

Merry Christmas to everyone. :slight_smile: May I ask for a swap, too? The cat postcard is so lovely. :heart_eyes: :cat:
I offer these Meetup cards:

Hello,I want to exchange your first postcard. I have many Meet Up cards from Hainan, China. If you are willing, you can contact me through this email and I can send you pictures to choose from, 1741474654@qq.com