24 April 2022 - Meetup Springfield, Illinois *CANCELLED* Postponed due to bad weather Tune to Facebook Group Page For Further Details

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Springfield, Illinois
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Washington Park Playground Pavilion
:calendar: DATE: 4-24-2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10am-1pm central standard time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet & Greet! Bring your postcards and lists to send cards out. Casual outdoor event under pavilion (shelter) if Super Bad Weather is in the forecast we will cancel, but a little bit of rain won’t hurt. Event cards will be available!
Lot’s to see and do here in Springfield, Illinois but we recommend coming up the night before.
Please tune to the Group Facebook page at: Postcrossing Meetup Springfield Illinois USA
This is our 5th Bi-Annual Meetup, Hope to see you there! Contact Chad at illinibasketball@live.com if you have any questions.
Weather Update as of 4/20/22
We are still on for the event until further notice!
69°
83%
SW 20 mph
Periods of rain. Potential for heavy rainfall. High 69F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Chad
Mark & I planning to be there.
Joann MOJoSmiles

1 Like

I’m sorry to miss this - it’s the same weekend as the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon here in Nashville (wish me luck!). I hope you all have a wonderful time!

1 Like

Thanks Mel, Good luck!

1 Like

April 9 Judy and I plan to attend. SEE you all soon and thank you, Judy and Arthur Heuer, Wildwood, Missouri.

I do plan to attend, although my chances are about 50-50, as I’m driving from the Chicago area.

1 Like

Somehow I missed this notice back in March! Not sure I can be there Sunday! But I hope to attend if there is a fall one.

We’ll have our Fall Meetup at the Annual Fall Stamp Bourse here in Springfield and that will be October 23, 2022. We will be happy to see you either way! Chad

1 Like

Chad -
We got the postponement message.
Keep us posted.

Joann
MOJoSmiles