23 September 2023 - Milwaukee Wisconsin meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Milwaukee Wisconsin
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Brookfield Conference Center
325 South Moorland Road
Brookfield WI. 53005
:calendar: DATE: September 23,2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 AM to 1PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Postcrossing Meetup at Milcopex . The World Series Stamp Show hosted by the Milwaukee Philatelic Society . The theme this year is POSTCARDS. Stamp and postcard dealers will be at the show Friday 12PM-6PM and Saturday 10AM to 5PM. There will also be exhibits of stamps and postcards.Free parking and admission.
Bring postcards you want to swap with other Postcrossers.
Pass on those postcards you no longer want or find treasures for yourself at the free table .
Meetup postcards will be provided for the event by Linnโ€™s Stamp News
Let me know if you are coming and we will reserve postcards for you.
If you have a rubber stamp bring it . Participants will be signing meetup cards if desired .

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

2 Likes

Sounds fun, I will plan to be there. :grin:

(Edit to add: if you could please set aside 5 postcards for me, I would appreciate it.)

Looks cool, will try to make it!

Looking forward to this!

Editing to add: Do we โ€œorderโ€ a quantity of postcards in advance, or do we just need to let you know weโ€™re coming?

Let me know how many you would like.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Two joining. Could we please have 10 cards. Thanks

Weโ€™ll have 10 cards ready for you.

I will be attending - could I reserve 20 cards please? Thank you!

There will be 20 for you.

Thank you

Could I have 20, please? Thank you so much!

You got it.

Looking forward to it. Could I reserve 25 cards please? Thank you!

We will have the cards waiting for you.

Hello,
I am planning to attend & bringing my hubby - I am excited to have a meet-up so close to home. This should be fun. I would like 15 cards please & thank you for providing cards.
I have read the meet-up guidelines.

We will have your 15 cards for you

1 Like

Hello! We have 2 ppl coming, weโ€™d like 20 each please. Thank you!

We will have them for you, 20 each.

1 Like

Hello fellow Postcrossers!
I will not be attending the meetup but Iโ€™m giving away the official winning Postcrossing World Postcard Day cards - FREE!

Iโ€™m giving these cards away for FREE with a limit of 15 per person, just reimburse me for the s/h of $3.00. Along with these cards, I will also throw in a couple of FREE Global (African daisy) postage stamps (valued at $3.00 for 2)! You can then pre stamp or sign the cards and pre address them before you head out to the meet-up! Itโ€™s a win-win!
I can take Apple Pay or Venmo. PM or DM me for info.
Thanks!