23 October 2022 - Meetup of Rostov-on-Don postcrossers dedicated to Matryoshka's birthday

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Rostov-on-Don, Russia
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cafe “Pit’ Cofe”, per. Soborniy, 17/53, Rostov-on-Don
:calendar: DATE: 23 October 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Matryoshka is the soul, symbol and travel card of Russia. Russian Matryoshka has become an unofficial symbol of Russia along with the Russian birch and the Russian samovar.
The first matryoshka doll was an eight-seater doll made in 1890 by V. Zvezdochkin and S. Malyutin (called “Matryona”).
On October 24, 1900, at the World’s Fair in Paris, visitors saw an unusual toy for the first time. The rosy doll Matryona, firmly holding a lively rooster under her arm, opened – and another bright doll appeared from it, followed by another, and another, and so on up to eight figures.
Therefore, this date is considered to be the birthday of the Matryoshka doll.
Let’s sign a beautiful postcard and show our Matryoshka dolls.

6 Likes

Замечательная открытка! :blush: Как раз , и марка с матрёшкой выходит!

1 Like

Это же когда марка то с матрёшкой выходит)?

10 ноября :blush:

1 Like

Аааа) Ну видимо Вы в курсе)

1 Like

:grin:

Да уже все ждем не дождемся!

2 Likes

Privet! Greetings from Japan.

I would like to share the image with you of my handmade carved stamp of Matryoshka :slight_smile: I made a bookmark with the Matryoshka stamp too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello! It’s very cool! Please write me your address and I will send our meetup card with Matreshka for your collection. I know that Japan can’t send mail to Russia, but our can send to your. So I will send you as a present.
Best wishes!

1 Like

@Teem
How nice of you! Thank you so much! I am sending you a message :slight_smile: Nice meeting you on the Forum :slight_smile:

Здравствуйте! Можно тоже предложить обмен открытками? Могу предложить открытку с нашей встречи, которая тоже состоится 23.10.2022.

Спасибо

1 Like

Здравствуйте! Пишите Ваш адрес, отправлю со встречи.

1 Like

29 ноября, по крайней мере так указано на сайте Русмарки.

2 Likes

Уже и открыток у нас не останется))) они очень популярны и уже на 90 процентов разошлись)

2 Likes

Потому что, реально, открытка очень красивая получилась))

1 Like

значит, изменили сроки выхода марки…