22 August 2023 - Meetup in State College, PA

:world_map: CITY/REGION: State College, PA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 3 Dots Downtown (137 E Beaver Ave, State College, PA 16801)
:calendar: DATE: Tuesday, August 22, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 5:00-8:00pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Come meet other Postcrossers & write some postcards! Stamps will be provided, as well as some locally-themed postcards - and collage supplies if you want to make your own. :art: Bring a friend/neighbor/coworker/family member/aquaintance to come learn about Postcrossing, too! RSVP here!

More Info: 3 Dots is a nonprofit community art space with weekly free programming on Tuesdays. Folks are invited to lead hands-on community engagement activities like this one. Let’s introduce our community to Postcrossing - and just as the new school year kicks off & students return!

Our meetup will be accompanied by a smorgasboard of local music & talent. 3 Dots runs a weekly Tuesday open mic night (5-6:30pm) - you could even creatively reflect on your love of Postcrossing & experiences so far! From 6:30-8, local group Prime Bucket will take the stage with their combination of free jazz, improv, & noise - it’s awesome hearing them at play!

3 Dots also has nonalcoholic and alcoholic drinks available for purchase at the in-house bar (cash or Venmo). Outside food & (nonalcoholic) drink are also permitted! Weather pending, we’ll be outdoors on the patio to enjoy the late summer breeze.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Very nice to see meetups going on in state college! I unfortunately won’t be able to make it to this one but I hope to get up there for another in the future! Have so much fun!!

1 Like

I will be in Pittsburgh during this time. Would love to make it if my schedule can work out.

1 Like

I’m hosting another one this week on 8/15, too! Hope to do more in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m hosting another one, same place same time, this Tuesday, too! Hoping to host a few more in the near future, too.