21 October 2023 - Autumn meeting in Krasnoyarsk

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: coffee shop “Black Hole”
Kapitanskaya st., 12
:calendar: DATE: 21-10-2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will sign postcards, drink delicious coffee, and enjoy communication.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
8 Likes

Всем привет!
Кто хочет со мной обменяться на открытку номер 3 Ведьмочка? Пишите личное сообщение. :heart:

Здесь мои предложения, я добавила открыток.

Открыточки прекрасны!) Молодцы, девчата!)) и ребята!))

1 Like

Я бы с удовольствием обменялась на первую открытку ! Из Чехии могу предложить виды замков, городов, Праги и конечно кротёнка. Напишите если хотите со мной обменяться!

1 Like

Поищу обмен на 1 и 3:
https://vk.com/album973787_275082479

Добрый вечер! Очень хотела бы первую открытку, мой обменник: Простыня — Яндекс Диск пишите в тг Sia_Wonka, либо в вк: Natalja Segida | VK
Либо посмотрю виш участника встречи!

Ciao
my name is Maria Teresa and I write from Italy.
I would love to receive the first postcard; it’s very nice!!!
If someone wants to swap with me I would be very happy!!!
Write me a PM with what you want in return; I have many postcards.
Thank you and greetings
Maria Teresa

Здравствуйте! Ищу обмен на девушку у окна Открытки обмен — Яндекс Диск

I love your first card!

1 Like

С удовольствием обменяю верхнюю первую открытку на встречную