21 May 2023 Travel Meetup in Kuala Lumpur

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Kuala Lumpur
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Starbucks Resrve Four Seasons, Level 4A, No, Lot1, Four Seasons Place, 145, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50450 KL, Malaysia
:calendar: DATE: 21 May 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13.30-15.30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

1. Introduce the illustrator.
  2. Talk about experience in Postcrossing
  3. Stamp

Hi postcrossers in Kuala Lumpur, I’m a postcrosser from China, and I’m planning to travel to KL and Singapore in May 2023, wish to meetup with you. If you are interested in this meetup, you can leave a message.

I will give you 10 cards for free in this meetup.

9 Likes

Hello, can we arrange a swap. We have our meet up cards as below. Please contact me if you’re interested. Thank you and hope you have a nice trip in Singapore & Malaysia. .

Happy postcrossing.

Hi bbblkshp, thank you so much for your warm wishes, I love your cards so much. Please give me your address via email. Yatfeicheung1996@gmail.com

Hi, I’m interested to join the meetup. This is gonna be my first time to join so I dont know what I should do and what to expect :D. Do let me know

Hello! Is it possible to swap this card from meeting?
I am from Poland.
Best wishes, Joanna

Hello, may I join this little meet up? My name is Peiwen and I came from Malaysia.

Hello @YatfeiCheung_CZ

I wish I’m able to join this meetup but unfortunately it’s in the middle of my exams

Anyway, if you’re looking for a place to buy stamps, I suggest visiting the post office at Suria KLCC (It’s the mall in the same building as Petronas Twin Towers) as they’re open 7 days a week. Do be aware of their opening hours though. I usually find my special stamps there, just ask them for “philately stamps” and they’ll know what to show you. Have fun!

Wow!! Amazing illustration.

Cool!
I would like to swap :slight_smile:
I’m from Kazakhstan and here is my swap album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eaxQhFhsJhYjwnNSA

Hello, I’m Ring from Hong Kong. I would love to swap this card please. Below is some of my meet-up card offers. thank you!

Hello! I’m interested in this meetup :slight_smile:

Hi. Lovely meet-up and my birthday, I try to collect many cards with my birthday date on it or written on that day. Maybe anyone like to trade with me?

here are some of my offer cards. at the bottom are also some Meet-up cards (most with signatures)

I have many more cards availabe for trade only not yet photographed - ask for anything you like and I will see if I can find it for you in exchange :heart:

Hi! I really want to exchange with you. My postcards for exchange.
https://vk.com/album147237344_287282424
If the album doesn’t open, write to me

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!