21 May 2022 - May Meet-up of HK Let's Dim Sum Group

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hong Kong
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 尖沙咀廣東道30號新港中心地庫大食代
Basement, Silvercord Tower, 30 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
:calendar: DATE: 21 May 2022 Saturday
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2:00pm-4:30pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing the meetup postcards together!

This is the 4th meet-up of our Hong Kong Let’s Dim Sum Postcard Group.
Hong Kong Post will release the local snack stamps on 26 May, all of our members are looking forward to it. To match the stamps in May, two food illustartion cards are provided at this time.

1. This is local snack in Hong Kong (Similiar design with our previous “this is” series)

2. Hong Kong Local Snack Illustation Card by Meimei
    Thanks to Meimei for designing this special edition card for us, welcome to follow her on instagram for more her beautiful and fantastic works! Meimei’s Instagram

3. Chinese 24 Solar Terms - Summer (Autumn and Winter cards are also on the way.)

Anyway, do not hesitate to join our meet-up and share the happiness of signing cards together!

Cheers!:beers:
P.S. Attached the Hong Kong local snacks stamps picture here.

3 Likes

oh i like the Summer card

Hello [quote=“CarolinewithU, post:1, topic:337928”]
Hong Kong Let’s Dim Sum Postcard Group.
[/quote]

I like these two postcards:

1. This is local snack in Hong Kong (Similiar design with our previous “this is” series)
  2. Hong Kong Local Snack Illustation Card by Meime

Is it possible to receive these two postcards and using the $2 Egg/Coconut tart stamp?

If there is no direct swap, no worries! Thank you for reading this message and have fun on 21st May 2022 for DimSum gathering.

Smiles,
Seaview

Hello! What a nice cards and stamps! :heart_eyes: I’m in love! Would someone to swap? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ElnH4I6L_beNKcjPlIUD2bG5nBEGPz-S