21 April 2024 - First MeetUp in Bethlehem, Palestine 🇵🇸

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bethlehem, Palestine
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Peace Center, Manager Square, opposite of the Church of the Nativity
:calendar: DATE: 21 April 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 (11am)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: visit the souvenir shop at the Peace Center, historic sites, Palestine Post and Banksy Exhibition

Welcome at the “Peace Center" @ 11:00h: where we can buy attractive postcards and souvenirs. We will also find Wifi here.

Postage Stamps: are available at the offices of Palestine Post on the opposite side of the square. Wifi will also be available. The postage rate for postcards to all countries is 500 Mils (= 3 NIS). Please don’t forget to bring cash in Israeli Shekel (NIS)!

Seating and Hospitality: at the Peace Center Restaurant and/or in nearby coffee shops and fresh juice stands around the same square. We can write and stamp our cards here. Please don’t forget to bring your personal, small rubber stamps!

Visiting Sites of Interest: e.g. the Church of the Nativity and the Banksy Exhibition @ the Walled Off Hotel Museum and Gallery

Meeting cards : everyone is invited to design meeting cards. Thus, please post your designs here, so that every participant has a chance to place orders well in advance!

My design suggestion:

CONFIRMED participants:
@GermanInArabia +1 (Ralf :de: & Khaled :palestinian_territories:)
@Fadwa (Fadwa :palestinian_territories: welcomes AirBnB-guests at her house in East Jerusalem-Abu Dis)
@Meanderingmarvel (Rosslyn :united_arab_emirates:)
@kroete68 (Sabine :de:)

TENTATIVE participants:
@Katrin1778 (Katrin :de:)
@espritpapeterie (Donate :us::de:)
@mustafatell (Mustafa :jordan:)
@iranica (Ming :cn::belgium:)

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

17 Likes

The postcard design is amazing! Love it!!

7 Likes

I would like to join

2 Likes

Hello!May I swap the postcard?鱼鱼鱼a的相册-MEET UP postcards

1 Like

I would love to join this meetup. Unfortunately I don’t have time. Hope the world will have peace by than and that you all have a wounderful meetup.

2 Likes

Would like to swap this meetup card. I’m from Brazil

Hello, I would like to exchange this postcard. I have many Meet Up cards from Hainan, China. If you are willing, you can contact me through this email and I can send you pictures to choose from, 1741474654@qq.com

Hi

thank you for your suggestion to swap meeting cards. Due to the war in Palestine, I am sure I will need to cancel the meetup - I cant imagine that the humanitarian situation will be improving any time soon.

Warmest greetings
Ralf

4 Likes

I hope everyone has an amazing time. I’d love to swap for the meetup card. I’m from NJ, USA.

Hello everyone) I would like to find an exchange for this postcard, I can offer postcards with views of Uzbekistan and beautiful stamps

Hello! I love your meetup card. Can we swap? I can offer: tourist postcards, Unesco sites cards, meetup cards, maps or GF-FOTW of Italy, or something to agree. Thanks! (M.Grazia - Melody1)

Hi

thank you for your suggestion to swap meeting cards. Due to the war in Palestine, I am sure I will need to cancel the meetup - I cant imagine that the humanitarian situation will be improving any time soon.

Warmest greetings
Ralf

4 Likes

I’ll look for an exchange

Hello everyone, can anyone exchange with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:? I can provide this special-shaped card for exchange, or a photography party card in Shanghai

2 Likes

Wow!
Can I swap for this card?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5

That postcard design is absolutely beautiful!

Hello meetup participants, namaste :pray: Myself Dev from India…

Is it possible to exchange a card from palestine :slightly_smiling_face:, please do advise