2024.07.14(日) Taipei Meetup 臺北聯名(full)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: TAIPEI, TAIWAN
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Happ.(MRT Guting Station)
:calendar: DATE: July 14, 2024 (Sunday)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00~16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet friends,sign,write postcard and chat.

聚會時間:2024年7月14日(日)
聚會地點:小樹屋(古亭站)
低消:分攤場地費約100~150元間
本次聚會提供專屬設計的聚會章供與會者蓋章。

欲參加者請於6/21(五)前傳訊息給我哦!

Postcrossing logo trademark and it’s notice is on the back of the postcards.

participants:
@StephenLee
@madokashi
@pancake
@Shinchi
@yannina
@萱Hsuan
@Sarena5436
@minouminou717

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

How is this meeting full when no member has indicated here that they are interested in attending?

The Postcrossing Forum is where information needs to be updated and members can indicate interest here.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

2024.07.14(日) Taipei Meetup 臺北聯名(full)

I will be there.

2 Likes

They sent the private message to me!

1 Like

See you guys there! :grin:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to attending the meetup.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to attending this meetup.

1 Like

I will join this meeting and happy postcrossing.

1 Like

Nice cards! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

I will be there.

1 Like

How many? All??

Since my comment about no-one indicating they were going but the meeting was already full there have been several members indicate they want to go as well. If they meeting was full before then it appears that those indicating interest since my message will not be able to go as there is no room?

Please clarify if I am seeing this wrong?

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Yes, you’re seeing wrong. People who comment after your comment are the participants of the meeting. They had alread sent the private messeges to me before your comment. After you ask me “How is this meeting full when no member has indicated here that they are interested in attending?”, I told them need to reply the post on the website as well.

1 Like

Thank you for your reassurance.

So we don’t have the same misunderstanding in future can the members indicate interest in attending a meeting here on the forum before the meeting fills up and is marked as full. Meetings organised solely on other platforms cannot be called Postcrossing meetings if other members here do not have a chance of attending.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Hello!

I love this card and would love to exchange!

Here are my postcards for swap: For swap | Zonerama.com

I hope you find something you like.

Hello. I would like to receive such a postcard. My offer https://postcards.framework.by/

Hello, please send the private message to me about your address. Thanks for loving it. :heart:

Hello, please PM me about your address. Thanks for loving the meeting card. :heart:

OK, I can send this card for you. Please PM me. Happy Postcrossing! :heart:

可以交換嗎?