2023 Dec. "Christmas and New Year wishes in exchange of Chinese New Year wishes" project for kids

Hello Everyone,
My name is Wency. I arrange “Postcard Exchange” activities for kindergartens and schools in China.

This month (2023 Dec.) I’m preparing “Christmas wishes (send from Shenzhen, China) in exchange of Chinese New wishes (send to Shenzhen, China)” project for kindergartens. Please let me know if you/any schools/any kids would like to join this exchange, then I will give you more details about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
All the best
Wency

e-mail address removed by moderator. Please add a sentence like “This is my address (or a public address), and I understand it’s being posted on a public forum”. if you deliberately publish it here.

P.S. I plan to arrange more postcard exchanges for kids from time to time. If you are interested in a long-term postcard exchange with kindergartens (kids age 2~6) / schools (age 7+) in different places in China, please do not hesitate to send me an email. I’m very happy to share my ideas with you and of course we will have some discussions in details for specific arrangements.

3 Likes

My dear Wency! Yesterday my children and I sent envelopes with postcards. Good luck with your project.

1 Like

Hello Wency! Your package has arrived. You can’t imagine how much happiness there was on the children’s faces! With what pride they carried the gifts home and with what joy they told their parents that they were gifts from their Friends from China. I am very grateful to you for this project!with respect and best wishes, Olga from Russia.

I would be glad to send you a few postcards showing different places in the U.S.A., including New York City, in an envelope for the students. Please let me have your complete mailing address. Regards, JamesC