2023/5/21 Little Fullness(小滿), 5/22 International Day for Biological Diversity(生物多樣性國際日)Meetupin Taipei, Taiwan

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Hi-Life Coffee(台北市萬華區西園路二段134號 No. 134, Section 2, Xiyuan Road, Wanhua District, Taipei City)
:calendar: DATE: 2023 May 21
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00~12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

小滿:此時田裡的稻麥已粒粒結實,故謂之「小滿」,農夫們辛勤踏著水車,以提供秧苗更充裕的水分。
“Little Fullness”: Now the crops in the field have already borne grain, so it is named the “Little Fullness.” Farmers tread water wheels to provide seedlings with ample water.

5/21小滿聚會&5/22生物多樣性國際日聚會合併於5/21上午於台北萬華舉行
現場會提供紀念章給與會者使用
今年生物多樣性國際日的主題是「從協議到協力 - 復原生物多樣性」(From agreement to action: build back biodiversity)
除了慶祝522生物多樣性日 也在聚會上藉由討論和資訊分享 提升與會者對生物多樣性的認識
因有可能視報名人數更動聚會地點,如要參加請務必於5月17日前私訊報名以免撲空 請勿未報名臨時出現

one of two meetup cards.

1 Like

Hello! I’d love to swap for your beautiful card! Please DM me if interested, I can offer Moscow and meetup cards!
More offer on my inst: orlina9001

I’ll join the meetup. See you there. :blush:

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

Hi. Lovely meet-up and my birthday, I try to collect many cards with my birthday date on it. So I especially love the left one with the bunny, as it is dated 21. May on the card :heart: Maybe anyone like to trade with me?

here are some of my offer cards. at the bottom are also some Meet-up cards (most with signatures)

I have many more cards availabe for trade only not yet photographed - ask for anything you like and I will see if I can find it for you in exchange :heart:

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Looking for this amazing postcard, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com