2023兒童節&台灣貓節(4/4 Children's Day and Taiwan Cat Festival)、清明(4/5 Pure Brightness)及復活節(4/9 Happy Easter)三合一聚會

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taipei, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 臺北記憶倉庫 Taipei Info Hub ((No. 265, Sec. 1, Zhongxiao W. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan) )
:calendar: DATE: 2023.4.4
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00~16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

2023兒童節&台灣貓節(4/4 Children’s Day and Taiwan Cat Festival)、清明(4/5 Pure Brightness)及復活節(4/9 Happy Easter)三合一聚會

本次三合一聚會訂於4/4下午於台北記憶倉庫舉行
因現場座位有限
如欲報名者請於4/3前私訊我(或電子郵件 lily0502@gmail.com) 並完成繳費
每人費用300元,含現場低消120元(紅茶或補差額換其他餐點)及三款聚會片各6張(共18張)
未事先完成報名及繳費者謝絕與會
請勿未報名臨時出現

Due to the limited space, if you want to participate this meetup, please pm me or email lily0502@gmail.com everyone price NT.300, include 18 meetup cards, thanks.

清明:春暖花開,大地氣清景明,謂之清明。全家同往祭祖,顯示飲水思源、慎終追遠的傳統美德。
“Pure Brightness”: During this time, the weather is warm and the flowers are blooming. It is a time when the atmosphere is clean and clear, and so it is called “Pure Brightness.” The whole family goes together to sweep their ancestors’ graves and perform rites in honor of them. These are displays of the traditional Chinese virtue of never forgetting one’s origins. The Chinese put a great emphasis on the performance of funeral.- rites and the making of offerings to ancestors.

復活節是春天裡一個特別的節日,在復活節前的星期五是耶穌受難日,象徵耶穌為了世人的罪被釘死在十字架上而死的日子,耶穌在三天後的星期日復活。現代在3月22日至4月25日中某個星期天來慶祝復活節。
Easter is a special holiday in spring. Good Friday is the Friday before Easter Sunday and marks the date Jesus was crucified and died for the sins of people. Jesus came to life again three days later. It is celebrated on a Sunday between March 22 and April 25.

3 Likes

I would love to swap!!!

Looking for swap one 清明 postcard.
Here’s my offer:
https://www.douban.com/photos/album/1900675477/?dt_dapp=1

I’ll join the meetup. See you at that time. :blush:

I would like to swap. :blush:

因原訂聚會地點今天未營業
已改至附近其他咖啡廳
未事先報名者請勿自行前往