(2022/Dec/7)Great Snow(大雪) Meetup & 12.12 Blue Christmas Meetup in Taipei, Taiwan

:world_map: CITY/REGION: CITY/REGION: Taipei, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 7-Eleven 凱富門市 108台北市萬華區西園路一段278號(No. 278, Sec. 1, Xiyuan Rd., Wanhua Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan)
:calendar: DATE: Dec. 7, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17:30~19:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Writing and stamping the meetup cards, chat with other postcrossers.

大雪:小雪過後,大陸北方氣溫降至攝氏0度以下,天寒地凍大雪紛飛,臺灣的高山地區,此時也可以賞到雪景。
“Great Snow”: After “Lesser Snow,” the temperature in northern China falls under the freezing point. The cold is bone chilling and snow falls heavily. During this time, snow can also be seen in the high mountain areas of Taiwan.

藍色耶誕節是獻給在醫療領域工作者、警察和消防員的節日,讓我們能感謝他們的服務,因他們經常需要在假日值勤,而錯過了與家人共度時光,也錯過了享受聖誕節的樂趣。
Blue Christmas is a holiday dedicated to those who work in the medical field, the police and firemen, let us to thank for their services, as they often have to be on duty during the holidays and miss out on spending time with their families and enjoying Christmas festival of fun.

12/7大雪(24節氣)和12/12藍色耶誕節聚會聚會於12/7晚上合併舉行
我會帶一些耶誕節相關印章給與會玩家蓋用
想參加聚會請在12/4前私訊我報名
本次聚會不接受臨時報名或未報名直接出現
As the seats are limited, if you want to join this meetup, please PM me or leave a comment before Dec.4.

4 Likes

Hello! I would love to swap with you! I can offer Moscow meetup cards (dm me if interested, I will show more!)

folders with exchangers, I will be glad to exchange)

Looking for swap! Here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

Hello. I really want such beauty in the collection. I want to exchange :smiling_face:
my postcards for exchange are here
на обмен / swap – 263 Bilder | VK - rest
Встречные на обмен – 36 Bilder | VK - meetups
SWAP - Мои авторские открытки на обмен – 38 Bilder | VK - my arts