20 May 2023 - San Diego, CA meetup

Sure thing, I’ll have them ready for you! Looking forward meeting you

Hi Jay @monkey722, thank you for the RSVP! Do you want to order meetup postcards so I have them set aside for you?

Yes, I would like to order some postcards. How can I do that?

Just let me know here how many you’d like. Once I have the total cost confirmed, I’ll post payment details for venmo or paypal or you can pay cash at the meetup

I would like 6 postcards.

1 Like

Hello Marora! I just saw this message that we need to bring something to add to the raffle. I was thinking of bringing washi tape. How many rolls should I bring? Thanks!

Hi Keira! You don’t “need” to bring anything, but if you want and can, washi tapes will be great! It’s totally up to you how many

1 Like

Thanks much as usual, Marora, for your quick reply. Looking forward to meeting you later this month! -Keira

1 Like

I want to attend but I’m not sure yet if I will be in town. I’d like some postcards but I won’t know by tomorrow if we are going to be around. Any ideas??

Hi @anon92683523! If you preorder postcards now, I can mail them to you in case you can’t make it to the meetup, but they won’t be signed by the attendees. I usually have some postcards extra that can be purchased at the meetup, but there is no guarantee how many will be left. Do you have an idea how many would you like?
There are just a few last spots left, let me please know as soon as your plans clarify if you’re able to make it to the meetup.

1 Like

I’d like 20 please… thanks!

1 Like

Hi Marora: I have a quick question. Is it possible to bring a guest? I am trying to convince her that PostCrossing is fun, so it’d be great for her to come to a meetup. Thanks! -BookishKeira

Hi Keira, guests are welcome as long as there are seats available. I have last 5 spots. Let me know if you decide to bring your friend so I’ll keep a spot for her

Thank you so much, Marora! Please save a spot for my friend.

1 Like

@davidturner @SonaliS @zipfoil @jilltootee @postcardi @jaquehess @Silviation @Ehuuuuu @EandJKing @monkey722 @anon92683523

Hi everyone!
Meetup postcards are ready and look great, price per card is 23 cents.
I prefer e-payments, either venmo (@martinora) or paypal (paypal.me/martinora)

Alternatively, exact change at the meetup.

If you can’t attend, message me your address for shipping the postcards and please wait with payment for the total cost including shipping.

See you soon!

I believe I sent you something by PayPal. If you don’t see it, let me know.

I don’t see any payment from you unfortunately

I’ll bring exact change for my ten postcards. If you, by chance, have one extra postcard, that would be great. I’ll bring change for that as well.

1 Like

Do you still have seats available? If not I’ll message you my address. Thanks!

Yes, there are few left. Happy to see you at the meetup if you can make it

1 Like