20 May 2023 - Salt Lake City Utah Postcrossing Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sons of Utah Pioneers Bldg.; 3301 E Louise Ave, Milcreek, UT,
In the meeting room on the lower level
:calendar: DATE: 20 May 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: The stamp show opens at 10 am. Come look at stamps and postcards and then write postcards at the meetup

1 Like

Hello Teresa,
My sister and I are postcrossing members and just saw your Salt Lake City meetup. I made sure she saw it.
Her Name is Anne Holman and she is co-owner of The King’s English Bookstore in Salt Lake City.
I am a member of the Utah Philatelic Society, but only attend meetings in the summer when I visit.
We want to create a Meet Up at her store (they have a nice patio) in last couple weeks of July, or 1st week of August when I will be there. Can you help us plan a good one?
Susie Smelser
StampSusie

1 Like

I know this is an old message, but I would love to do a meet up in Salt Lake city. Let me know what I can do to help. BTW, I love the King’s English bookstore. What a great location!

1 Like

Hello! We have had several meetups in the SLC area over the past few years. We are taking a break for gatherings for awhile but might organize another one in the summer or for WPD this fall. Feel free to check out our facebook page “Utah Postcrossers”. We post information there. I wish you a day full of mail!

1 Like